We prioritize the development of our collaborators
and the proper care of our environment.
We have been granted the certification “Florverde Sustainable Flowers,” since 2016, by ASOCOLFLORES (Colombian Association
of Exporters of Flowers), which oversees proper agricultural practices, minimum use of agrochemicals, protection of fundamental rights of workers, product quality and managerial responsibility.
We are a company that believes in trengthening production processes.
- We are a company that believes in strengthening production processes.
- We carry out continuous controls of conditions at each stage of the process.
- We guarantee the adequate and efficient use of each of the resources, both renewable and non-renewable.
- We are permanently working to find new sources of energy, reduce consumption and contribute to the environment through following:
- The adaptation of rainwater collection channels.
- The canalization of collection channels for leachates, which are a product of drip and manual irrigation, with a treatment allows for the recirculation of the hybrid resources and maintains its quality conditions.
- The installation of innovative and efficient drip and tape systems that allow for the maximum use of water and nourishment each plant.
- The adaptation of the disinfection boiler for scales, used in sowing of new plants, with more economical and environmentally friendly renewable fuels.
We are committed to our community.
Our commitment is to support mothers heads of households, who make up most of our labor force and to whom we provide training, company benefits and development.
We take care of our employees by offering favorable living conditions, an excellent work environment, and a recognition plan based on their performance and evidence corporate values.
We support programs and activities aligned with the necessities of the communities in the sector they live.